COVID-19 Hospital Policies
Please take the time to read this message so we can all stay safe and healthy!
Dunwoody Animal Hospital Guidelines; we are encouraging “curbside service”. Please call us from your car at (770) 394-4030 when you arrive.
- We are not currently allowing clients inside the building, but we are still here for you and your pet. This is for the safety of all clients and staff so we can continue to serve your pets to the best of our ability.
- If your pet is in respiratory distress or if you believe your pet is in critical condition, please tell us right away.
- New client information will be obtained via phone. During the check-in process, we will get a brief history and a staff member will come to get your pet from the car. We ask that you keep all personal items (like leashes) with you.
- After the doctor performs an exam, they will call you to ask some follow-up questions and discuss a diagnostic and treatment plan for your pet.
- An estimate will be given over the phone and obtain a credit card number via phone.
- We’ll discharge your pet with all of their medications, paperwork, and your receipt to your car. In some cases, your discharge instructions will be emailed to you.
- During end-of-life decisions and euthanasia procedures, exceptions will be made.
We love our clients and deeply thank you for bearing with us as our policies evolve during these rapidly changing times. These policies are in accordance with public health recommendations to keep you and us as safe as possible. They will allow us to continue to help beloved dogs and cats with their emergency needs as the pandemic evolves. We know that every emergency situation is different and we will work together to do what is best for you and your pet.
Office Updates, July 2021:
Please read our COVID-19 Hospital Policies before your next visit.